New GitLab-Salsa service and Debian-Science Team

Dear members of the Debian Science team,

as you probably know there is a new service which should replace
alioth in the future. I have created the debian-science-team there [1].
Feel free to join it!

It is not quite clear now, what the "role" should we give to the most of
members. By default it is the role of "developer".

The only problem is that "developer" is not able to create a project. So
feel free to drop me/us an email, what project do you want to have there
and it will be added. We will try to clarify, how to solve this
problem: to give everybody the role of "master" or create the projects
for all packages.

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2017/12/msg00003.html
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/groups/science-team

Best regards