Re: Skip VTK7 and go directly VTK8? Was: Re: vtk6 and vtk7

I agree with Christophe. Paraview/VTK maintenance strategy should
be changed due to convergence between both of packages.

As was mentioned here [1], paraview and some other packages will be
semi-orphaned by me, so feel free to pick them up.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2017/10/msg00078.html

Thanks

Anton