Re: ITP: vspline -- generic C++ code for uniform b-splines, remap functions

Am 18.11.2017 um 14:10 schrieb Sébastien Villemot:
On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 10:58:22AM +0100, Kay F. Jahnke wrote:

Debian standards is updated to 4.11

You had forgotten to document that change in the changelog. It is important to
document all the packaging changes in the changelog.

Sorry, I wasn't aware that this needs to go into the changelog. Thanks for supplying the missing entry.

I also modified the lists of files to be installed, to reflect one added
header, one header name change and a few new examples.

Ok. Is there a reason why you don't use a wildcard there instead of manually
listing all the files?

In my upstream repo, there is one header file which should not go into the package: doxy.h, which is used for the doxygen documentation. I found that the easiest way is to leave it where it is in upstream and control what is installed by omitting it from the list in debian/vspline-dev.install. If there is a better way to handle this, please let me know.

As far as the examples are concerned, I could probably use a wildcard, since I install all of them anyway. I'll see to it with the next update.

I made the upload. Thanks for your contribution.

Thanks again for your help!

Kay