Re: ITP: vspline -- generic C++ code for uniform b-splines, remap functions

On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 10:58:22AM +0100, Kay F. Jahnke wrote:

> I have now updated the alioth repo to reflect my upstream release 0.3.1.
>
> I pulled the new upstream version into the alioth repo and added a new
> changelog entry.

Thanks.

> Debian standards is updated to 4.11

You had forgotten to document that change in the changelog. It is important to
document all the packaging changes in the changelog.

> I also modified the lists of files to be installed, to reflect one added
> header, one header name change and a few new examples.

Ok. Is there a reason why you don't use a wildcard there instead of manually
listing all the files?

> So now I'd like to ask you to have a look, to make sure all is well, and
> upload the package if you are content with my modifications - or let me know
> if there are things I have missed.

I made the upload. Thanks for your contribution.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer