Transition finalised (Was: Would you please not upload new r-* packages until transition is finalised)

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 07:41:35AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> | > s/opened//   to make it a sentence
> | >
> | > s/you/Seb/   to make it correct.  Not my transition at all.
>
> You. Still, Don't. Get. It.

s/You. Still, Don't. Get. It/You still don't get it/	to make it a sentence
s/You/I/						to make it correct

For those readers here who were able and willing to get the message to
delay r-* uploads:  The transition bug is done and it should be fine to
start uploading those packages again.

Thanks to the release team and those who worked on this for their
cooperation