Would you please not upload new r-* packages until transition is finalised (Re: r-api-3.4)

Hi Dirk,

yesterday you uploaded

    	r-cran-rcpparmadillo 0.8.100.1.0-1

In the interest to close the transition bug opened you opened yourself
it would be helpful if you would not upload r-* packages as long as the
testing migration has not happened.

Thank you

     Andreas.