Re: Would you please not upload new r-* packages until transition is finalised (Re: r-api-3.4)

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 07:06:33AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> On 12 October 2017 at 11:36, Andreas Tille wrote:
> | yesterday you uploaded
> |
> |     	r-cran-rcpparmadillo 0.8.100.1.0-1
> |
> | In the interest to close the transition bug opened you opened yourself
>
> s/opened//   to make it a sentence
>
> s/you/Seb/   to make it correct.  Not my transition at all.

Debian Bug report logs - #868558
transition: r-api-3.4
Package: release.debian.org; Maintainer for release.debian.org is Debian Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org>;
Reported by: Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>

Could you please regardless whether you consider yourself involved into
the bug that lists you as reporter respect the intention of your fellow
DDs to finalise the transition and wait with uploading new r-* packages.

Thank you