Re: Sponsorship request: frobby and cohomcalg

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 08:24:26PM -0400, Doug Torrance wrote:
> On 08/27/2017 09:06 AM, Doug Torrance wrote:
> > I went ahead and bumped the uscan version in git for the next upload.
> > (This will likely be soon, as the i386 build is still failing...)
>
> Another RC bug was opened for frobby due to this failing build, which I've
> fixed in git.  I've added it to SoB, but I figured I'd send a note to the
> list just in case the notifications weren't working.

Uploaded frobby and thanks for the additional mail.  Since I did not got
any notification I tried editing the SoB page myself and got:

  The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

So there seems to be some issue and checking in a couple of hours / days
might make sense.  I admit I'm a bit on vacation mode anyway since I'm
currently "working as grandfather" at "dayjob" so may be you make some
noise here on the list to get sponsoring (or go the official route via
mentors - but I think Debian Science team should care for their packages
themselves).