Sponsorship request: frobby and cohomcalg

Hello!

A week or so ago, I added frobby and cohomcalg to the Sponsoring of Blends page, but there has not been a response yet.  Would anyone be willing to look at either of these packages?

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frobby.git
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/cohomcalg.git

A little background: frobby was very recently uploaded to fix an RC bug, but an unrelated change I made (moving some Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Indep) created another RC bug, as these dependencies were in fact needed for arch-specific builds.  So I reverted that change.

cohomcalg was rejected from NEW several months before the stretch release for a nonfree image in the manual.  That's been fixed and I think it's ready to try again.

Thanks!
Doug