Re: Sponsorship request: frobby and cohomcalg

Hi,

Le 26/08/2017 à 00:10, Doug Torrance a écrit :
> A week or so ago, I added frobby and cohomcalg to the Sponsoring of
> Blends page, but there has not been a response yet.  Would anyone be
> willing to look at either of these packages?
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frobby.git
> https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/cohomcalg.git

you could also use mentors.debian.net : I have good experience with the
sponsorship-request system.

I had a quick look:
- d/watch: we're now up to version 4 ;
- d/control: I would have separated in two paragraphs the explanation of
what frobby is scientifically and what it is as software.

apart from that, latest dh and std-ver, patches with headers...

I haven't looked too deeply : as I'm not a DD, I can't sponsor anyway...

Cheers,

Snark on #debian-science