Re: vtk6 and vtk7

Thanks Ghislain for the explanation.

I'm following exactly the steps you mention, but really I don't see a difference to what I did before. I'm hesitating to push because I'm thinking something must be wrong again. For example, `uscan` doesn't really download anything, let alone filter. It just checks for the current version (7.1.1) and verifies that this is the one in `debian/changelog`.

How can I tell if this time it going right?

Cheers,
Nico