Re: vtk6 and vtk7

Thanks!

I've just populated it with my latest attempt at importing. Does this work better?

Cheers,
Nico

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 11:53 AM Gert Wollny <gw.fossdev@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nico,

Am Dienstag, den 16.05.2017, 09:43 +0000 schrieb Nico Schlömer:

> Okay. Could you recreate `/git/debian-science/packages/vtk7.git` on
> alioth then?
Done.

>> and rebase your debianisation on top of the new debian /
  master branch.
> I don't know what this is supposed to mean.

Instead of deleting the repo and re-creating it one could use
"git rebase" to remove the errors (like you did with vtk6), but since
this is the first version vtk7 we package we don't lose any packaging
history and I think that starting from scratch is fine.

Best,
Gert