Re: vtk6 and vtk7

I went through the diff of VTK6 and VTK7 and added the copyrights for the additional files.

: vtk7 source: source-is-missing Web/WebGLExporter/glMatrix.js line length is 433 characters (>256)

Again, this is weird because `Web/*` appears in Files-Excluded. I don't see this error either.

For all I know, except for the superfluous dependency on `happycoders-libsocket-dev`, we're done.
Gert, would you like to go ahead?

Cheers,
Nico

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:29 AM Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer@gmail.com> wrote:
I would suggest to remove the whole Win32/ subtree from the source code
> via the debian/copyright files-excluded directive.

Weirdly, this is already done.
```
Format: http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
Source: http://www.vtk.org/
Upstream-Name: Visualization Toolkit
Files-Excluded:
  Web/*
  Examples/GUI/Win32
[...]
```
I'm not sure why the warnings still show up. Any idea?

Cheers,
Nico

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 5:56 PM Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Actually, I git it to build in a clean environment without that
> dependency. Why did you add it?

I don't remember now. I've played around with VTK master for a long time before 7.1.1 came out (with fixes I had applied upstream), so it might have been from there. Anyways, good news!

I'll see about the other things you mentioned in your previous mail.

Cheers,
Nico

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 5:51 PM Gert Wollny <gw.fossdev@gmail.com> wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 16.05.2017, 15:07 +0200 schrieb Gert Wollny:
> Am Dienstag, den 16.05.2017, 11:25 +0000 schrieb Nico Schlömer:
> > >  I had to refresh the quilt patches (I've pushed the changes),
> > > but
> >
> > now
> > > I'm missing a package "happycoders-libsocket-dev" that doesn't
> > > seem

> > > be available in unstable (but it is in Ubuntu), so I'm a bit
> > > lost.
> >
> > Aha. I indeed compiled all of it on ubuntu [1]. Is there a Debian-
> > equivalent of libsocket-dev perhaps?

Actually, I git it to build in a clean environment without that
dependency. Why did you add it?

Best,
Gert