Re: Ghemical no longer renders in color

Hi Carlo,

sorry for the late answer, I only saw your mail now by accident, I am
not following debian-science closely.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 10:58:03PM -0500, Carlo Segre wrote:
> As of a recent ugrade in sid, ghemical is not longer rendering in color but
> only in greyscale.

Is this still the case?  If so, please file a bug if there is none
already.

> Since the version of ghemical is unchanged for a number of years,

Indeed, it's pretty unmaintained by now, so I am interested in your
use-cases: why are you using ghemical and why not a similar package?

Michael