Re: Looking for sponsors to upload various updated packages (libfolia, uctodata, ucto, frogdata, frog, python-pynlpl)

Hi Anton et al.

I have updated the remaining packages and they are now ready for upload again.
I've mostly done 'cme fix dpkg', removed Joost as uploader as requested,
verified lintian warnings, and verified again that they build and install
correctly and are up to date with the latest upstream.

The packages are, in order of the dependency chain:

- libfolia - https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/libfolia.git
- uctodata - https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/uctodata.git
- ucto - https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/ucto.git
- frogdata - https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frogdata.git
- frog - https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frog.git

For completion's sake, the other package I prepared (entirely independent of the above), was:
- pynlpl - https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/python-pynlpl.git

Some notes:

 - Frog produces one lintian warning about a tool without a manpage, but this
   concerns only a very minor tool and has been reported upstream to be fixed in a next
   release (https://github.com/LanguageMachines/frog/issues/8).

 - I did not create autopkgtests for these packages yet as the tests are not included in the
   upstream repositories, but in separate ones, and they first need to be properly
   synced upstream before I can use autopkgtest. This too can hopefully be
   addressed in the next upstream releases. (https://github.com/LanguageMachines/frog/issues/9)

Thanks for your assistance!

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C  XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon     IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd