Re: Looking for sponsors to upload various updated packages

Hi Anton,

Thanks for the pointers.  It took a bit of a work, but I think I've got the
tests properly integrated now. I hope everything is okay now. The python-pynlpl
package (1.0.5-1) should be ready for upload.

I'll get to work on seeing whether some of your feedback applies to the other
packages (uctodata, ucto, frogdata, frog) as well and will get back to you
afterwards.

Kind regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C  XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon     IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd