Re: Looking for sponsors to upload various updated packages

Hi Maarten,

short notes about python-pynlpl.
- VCS-fields are missing, please add them
- pristine-tar branch is missing. Please refer Debian Science policy about that.
- It looks like the 1.0 version of this package is released by upstream
  please consider to package it instead of 0.9.3
- Apply "cme fix dpkg" or {"cme fix dpkg-control", "cme fix dpkg-copyright"}
- Move debian/*.1 to something like "debian/manpages" not to overcrowd
debian-folder.
- Drop autogenerated unneeded commented lines in d/rules
- Consider adding autopkgtests, DEP-8. If you need examples for that,
please let me know.

If these notes are relevant to another packages, please apply
them also. When you are ready please let me know.

Best regards

Anton