Re: R package CI test failures

More fixes below:

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:22:22AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> My only idea is to rather use
>
>    pkg=r-bioc-`echo $oname | tr '[A-Z]' '[a-z]'`
>
> and so I try this even if I think this is equivalent.

This seems to work.

> > r-bioc-aroma.light: attempts install.packages
>
> I don't understand this one.

Understand and fixed in recent upload.  The test is using princurve
which is not yet packaged (any volunteer?).  I excluded those parts from
the test suite that try to load princurve from remote host.

> > r-bioc-biovizbase: non-lowercased path for vignette
> > r-bioc-bsgenome: non-lowercased path for vignette
>
> Waiting for confirmation that quotes in tr call are helpful.

Seems to work - so fixed in recent upload.

> > r-bioc-genomicalignments: min_overlap_score bug

I was able to fix this by adding a versioned dependency to
r-bioc-genomicranges.  Will be uploaded soon.