Request for sponsoring update of plotdrop

I'm looking for a sponsor for an upload of plotdrop. I am the upstream maintainer (and former DM) and finally got to fixing all the Sourceforge, Debian, and Launchpad bugs. Since the package is maintained in the debian-science git repo I took the liberty of pushing the new upstream and updated the packaging (last touched in 2009). It's been a few years since I did any packaging but I think it should be in pretty good shape and I used pbuilder to build and test it.

You can find the git repo at:
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/plotdrop.git

Thanks,

Jordan