request for review: new yosys packages

Hi folks, I'm a new member joining the debian-science team.  I've been
working with Ruben Undheim on updating the yosys package, which does
Verilog RTL synthesis for FPGAs.

I recently completed a reorganization of the packaging that we had
discussed, and Ruben suggested I ask for further feedback here.  My work
is based on the 0.6-1 packaging of yosys which I did under Ruben's
guidance.  My proposed new packaging is in this branch:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/yosys.git/log/?h=doc-dev-debs

It splits the old yosys deb into two packages, yosys and yosys-dev, and
it adds a new yosys-doc package.

Since it adds new binary packages (from the existing source package), I
understand it needs special authority to upload.

I'm seeking someone with this authority to review my packages and
provide me feedback, iterate until they are acceptable, and then sponsor
the new packages with an upload.

Thanks!

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky