Aw: request for review: new yosys packages

Hi Sebastian,

> Gesendet: Freitag, 25. März 2016 um 05:51 Uhr
> Von: "Sebastian Kuzminsky" <seb@highlab.com>
> An: debian-science@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: request for review: new yosys packages
>
> Hi folks, I'm a new member joining the debian-science team.  I've been
> working with Ruben Undheim on updating the yosys package, which does
> Verilog RTL synthesis for FPGAs.
>
> I recently completed a reorganization of the packaging that we had
> discussed, and Ruben suggested I ask for further feedback here.  My work
> is based on the 0.6-1 packaging of yosys which I did under Ruben's
> guidance.  My proposed new packaging is in this branch:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/yosys.git/log/?h=doc-dev-debs
>
> It splits the old yosys deb into two packages, yosys and yosys-dev, and
> it adds a new yosys-doc package.
>
> Since it adds new binary packages (from the existing source package), I
> understand it needs special authority to upload.
>
> I'm seeking someone with this authority to review my packages and
> provide me feedback, iterate until they are acceptable, and then sponsor
> the new packages with an upload.

a warm welcome from my side. If Ruben has seen your work and is certain
that it is good enough for an upload then it certainly is :)

Let me go to where my key is and I'll upload. Many thanks (and regards)
also to Ruben for his mentoring.

Best,

Steffen