Re: Introduction from a computer science student

Hi Anton,

On Tue, 2016-02-16 at 08:19 +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:

> your account is approved. Welcome on board! Please
> push your stp-package into our git-repo and ping me
> regarding review/sponsoring.

Thank you for approving the account!

I just pushed the repo to
git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/stp.git. I am not sure I got
everything right as this is the first time I tried to follow the Git
work-flow described in the team's policy and that I used gbp.

In particular, I don't have the debian branch (instead, I believe d/ is
on the master branch), though I used:

$ gbp import-dsc --create-missing-branches /path/to/package.dsc

Also, I am not sure what to do with the reorganize-execs branch as I do
have an equivalent patch from before in
debian/patches/fix-executables.patch.

--
Regards,