Introduction from a computer science student

Dear Debian Science team,

I am a PhD student in computer science at the University of Utah, USA.
Let me say I am new to Debian. Last year I started learning to package
for Debian by reading the New Maintainers' Guide. I would like to start
contributing to Debian by packaging tools from my research field, which
is software verification (I know there are some tools from the field in
Debian already). Furthermore, I am hoping to participate in this year's
Google Summer of Code by integrating a software verification tool
(called KLEE) I've been creating a package for into the Debile system.

I already have an ITP package at mentors.d.n for the Simple theorem
prover [1] and I am looking for a sponsor [2]. Earlier today I emailed
debian-science-maintainers asking for a sponsor from this team [3].

I read the Debian Science Policy, but I'm sure I'll read it many more
times!

I was told in #debian-science I should add my public SSH key to Alioth,
but I can't figure out in its interface where is an option for that.
Once I figure that out, I am hoping to be able to start using the Debian
Science Repository and possibly upload the Simple theorem prover there.

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/package/stp
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=814680
[3]
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-science-maintainers/2016-February/037913.html