RFS: irkernel - R support for Jupyter/IPython (+ dependencies)

Hello

Debian-mentors IRC suggested that this might be a good place to look for
a reviewer/sponsor for several R packages.

irkernel: native R kernel for the Jupyter/IPython interactive notebook.
This allows you to run R code in a notebook directly (and capture plot
output, autocomplete code, etc). See [1], [2]

Dependencies:

r-cran-pbdzmq: R ZeroMQ library from the programming big data with R project
r-cran-uuid: R UUID library
r-cran-r6: R class system with reference semantics

r-irkernel-repr: support library for text display
r-irkernel-irdisplay: support library for rich graphical display

The packages are all available on mentors.debian.net: [3]

They should all be lintian-clean, and are built using git-buildpackage
(with repositories in collab-maint).

Please CC me, I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks

Gordon

[1]: http://irkernel.github.io/
[2]: http://jupyter.org/