Re: translate "Debian Science"? (name of the blend)

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 03:47:26PM -0200, Thiago wrote:

> Yes, I think the names could be translated as "Debian Ciencia" but
> people from each language should be agreed to.
>
> For example, would be German people friendly with "Debian Wissenschaft"
> [0]? Let them to decide themselves, then you can forward this issue to
> each language groups.

Beeing a German I'm pretty sure that Germans would not translate this.
In Germany people tend to keep a lot of words from English language
(even in places where a translation would be really helpful).  So
Debian Science will surely remain in the German translations.