Re: Poly/ML maintenance

Hi Anton,
Thanks for the welcome! I realise it’s still a team thing, but someone (or more
than one) has to be given under Uploaders (referred to as maintainer(s) from
here on; of course Debian Science will remain in the Maintainer field) in the
case of team-maintained packages. Either way I will be continuing to work on
the package; I would just like to have my name listed as the maintainer, be
officially responsible for the package within the team, etc. Given that I have
contacted both the current maintainers and received their approval, can I go
ahead and change the Uploaders field?

Thanks,
James