Re: Poly/ML maintenance

Hi James,

"team maintenance" implies the maintaining of packages by team
members without prior orphanage of packages inside the team.
Of course, if package actively maintained, one need to talk to
current maintainer about co-working. Otherwise, welcome to
Debian Science team!

Anton

Dear Debian Science,
I have been maintaining the polyml package for a few months now, as it had not seen any updates for several years. Given that the package was not officially orphaned despite the lack of activity, this was merely as a member of Debian Science. I would like to take over officially as maintainer, and have been in contact with the two listed maintainers: Lionel Elie Mamane <lmamane@debian.org>, whose approval I am replying to, and Achim D. Brucker <brucker@member.fsf.org>, whose approval I have attached. Have I done everything necessary, and if so, could I please have some form of official approval to go ahead and change the Uploaders field?

Many Thanks,
James Clarke