Re: engrid in debian

On Tuesday 12 January 2016 15:37:44 Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:
> > Do I need more git commands to end the procedure and the above
> > is just a preliminary start on alioth ?
>
> Yes, it seems so.
Ok, I have logged in and created a bare git init repo that should be empty.
But when I try:
$ git clone ssh://user@git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/engrid.git
the answer is:
fatal: destination path 'engrid' already exists and is not an empty directory.

I have tried to log in and delete all in
/git/debianscience/packages/engrid.git but I get:

rm: cannot remove `*.*': No such file or directory

>From the git manual seems that git cannot clone a repo into a non empty
directory but engrid.git seems empty. Should I delete the directory, i.e. it
was wrong to do:
$ cd /git/debian-science/packages/
$ mkdir engrid.git && cd engrid.git
$ git --bare init --shared=all