Dropping astronomy and astronomy-dev from debian-science

Hi,

I just got the message that the "debian-astro" metapackage is
accepted. The content of the package were taken from the astronomy and
astronomy-dev tasks of debian-science. While debian-astro keeps updated
in the future, the two debian-science tasks are already a bit outdated
today. I will concentrate on the debian-astro task maintenance and not
put any efforts in the debian-science/astronomy* tasks in future.

Therefore, I would propose to remove those two tasks.

Best regards

Ole