Re: Looking for sponsor for ROS packages (robotic framework)

Hi Jochen and Leopold,

You both helped me a while ago with installing ROS and Gazebo.
I'm a bit stretched with my time, but I will be following your progress and try to at least test installing. I use Machinekit which runs on debian (others distros as well) and in the process of getting into ROS not having to have to switch to Ubuntu and back again would be a big plus (also for other users).

Regards
Bas