Re: Would this be the right mailing list for thermodynamic property tables? eg. steam tables?

Hi Martin,

I've packaged python-gsw and python-iapws97 for Debian and they've been
there
for a bit. I use them in my oceanography work.

We should look for commonality in the packages.

regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.