Re: Opinions: Debian for (bio)process engineering?

Hi Bernelle,

Very goog your interest in wastewater monitoring.

I have also tried to do something in this area.

http://www.c2o.pro.br/en/index.html

And I have used Debian.

And here's a respirometer using Tcl, Arduino and Debian:

http://www.c2o.pro.br/en/automation/x73.html

And you? What you have done about effluent monitoring?

Best Regards,
Markos