Re: viewmol: /usr/bin/viewmol missing for most archs

On 03/07/2015 09:57, Drew Parsons wrote:
On Mon, 2015-06-29 at 21:59 +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:
Hi Drew

On 13 November 2014 at 02:23, Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org>
wrote:
In those terms it makes sense for Debian Science to handle the
lonely
science-related packages that don't have a more focussed home.  I'm
happy then for viewmol to be handled under DebiChem.
Just letting you know I'll be moving the viewmol package over to
debichem and doing some QA work on it.

Thanks for that Graham, I appreciate the extra help.

No worries!

Work-in-progress here:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debichem/packages/viewmol.git/

I used 'git-import-dscs --debsnap --pristine-tar viewmol' to pull in all the previous versions and then merged in the debian-unstable branch from debian-science to preserve your commit history.