Re: memtailor

On 06/20/2015 12:58 AM, Anton Gladky wrote:
I sponsored memtailor. Please pay attention that build
fails on kfreebsd*-archs due to wrong symbols. Not critical
though. I think this symbol-system is a very good idea,
but its maintainance is just a pain. I dropped it from all of
my packages.

I will have a look at mathic.

Thanks!

The new -3 package built just fine on kfreebsd*, but it failed on mipsel. Looking at the build logs, it looks like it was using dpkg-dev version 1.17.24, and the arch-bits tag, which I'm using the symbols file, isn't introduced until 1.18.0.

Perhaps I should add dpkg-dev (>= 1.18.0) to Build-Depends? It seems strange that some of the build machines have the older version.

Doug