Re: frobby and memtailor

Just a suggestion for the future uploads. Think about adding
autopkgtest (DEP-8), so you can profit from new Debian continuous
integration. Also autotest during build are usually useful.

Next time, please, no need to upload packages on mentor.
We do rebuild them anyway, grabbing the latest changes from
git.

Best regards

Anton