frobby and memtailor

Hi everyone,

I've created two new packages, frobby and memtailor (both eventual
Build-Depends for macaulay2) and uploaded them to git and mentors.

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frobby.git
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/frobby/frobby_0.9.0-1.dsc

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/memtailor.git
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/memtailor/memtailor_1.0~git20130809-1.dsc

I'd greatly appreciate any comments.  In particular, both of the
lib*-dev packages are causing package-contains-broken-symlink Lintian
warnings, which I think must be a false positive, but perhaps I'm
missing something stupid.

If anyone is interested in sponsoring one or both packages, that would
be great, but I can probably ask my usual sponsor to upload them as well
once any issues have been ironed out.

Thanks!
Doug