Re: frobby and memtailor

Hi Doug,

I have uploaded both of your packages. But I needed to drop
symbols-file from frobby as lintian returns  an error [1]. You will
be able to add it again during next uploads. From an experience,
maintaining of those symbol-files is always a pain. But you can
decide yourself, whether to use it.

[1] https://lintian.debian.org/tags/symbols-file-contains-current-version-with-debian-revision.html

Best regards

Anton