Re: Fwd: Moving the h5py source package to team maintenance

The official maintainer of a package is determined by the maintainer
field of the uploaded package. But in my eyes the most important point
of team maintenance is to have packages in a vcs where the team has
write access.

There are teams in Debian who state in their policies that team
maintained packages must be in their vcs (e.g. games team). It seems the
science team has only an unfinished policy draft.

Best,
Tobias