Re: Fwd: Moving the h5py source package to team maintenance

What do you mean? Do you have mercy with the packaging code and want to
save it from a further miserable existence in svn? Then I guess you
should ask Soeren if he's ok with migrating to git.

Or are you asking about moving from one svn to another (about which I
have no idea)?

Best,
Tobias