Re: Singular library include directories

Hi Again,

On 15/03/15 20:16, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Hello Dong,
>
> On 15/03/15 18:22, Doug Torrance wrote:
>> Jerome and Felix -
>>
>> Thank you so much for your comments -- that makes perfect sense!
>> Forgive me for jumping to conclusions.  I just panicked when it
>> didn't work out of the box.  I'll play around with pkg-config and
>> CPPFLAGS with Macaulay2 and let you know if I have any further
>> questions.
>
> I was on the edge to send you relevant pkg-config examples involving singular,
> and ... it appears that something is wrong on the current shipped pkg-config metainformation files:
> I am on my way to fix it. The fix will be available on Alioth.

I have just deposit a fix at Alioth.
So now the following command may work:

pkg-config --cflags --libs singular

and in a configure.ac file the following

PKG_CHECK_MODULES([SINGULAR],[singular])

may set up SINGULAR_LIBS and SINGULAR_CFLAGS

Enjoy,
Jerome