Re: Singular library include directories

Jerome and Felix -

Thank you so much for your comments -- that makes perfect sense! Forgive me for jumping to conclusions. I just panicked when it didn't work out of the box. I'll play around with pkg-config and CPPFLAGS with Macaulay2 and let you know if I have any further questions.

Doug