Re: Singular library include directories

Hello Dong,

On 15/03/15 18:22, Doug Torrance wrote:
> Jerome and Felix -
>
> Thank you so much for your comments -- that makes perfect sense!
> Forgive me for jumping to conclusions.  I just panicked when it
> didn't work out of the box.  I'll play around with pkg-config and
> CPPFLAGS with Macaulay2 and let you know if I have any further
> questions.

I was on the edge to send you relevant pkg-config examples involving singular,
and ... it appears that something is wrong on the current shipped pkg-config metainformation files:
I am on my way to fix it. The fix will be available on Alioth.

Best wishes,
Jerome