Re: RFS: calculix-ccx -- CalculiX CrunchiX is a three dimensional structual Finite Element Solver

Hi Wolfgang,

I have uploaded your package, but into experimental branch
for the moment, because we are still in freeze stage
of development. Will move it just after release. Also
I have done a minor changes in d/changelog, shortening it
as it is a first release. Also, according to debian science
team policy, I have put you as uploader of this package.

You have done a good job! Please, consider
adding autopkgtest as I recommended earlier. Also
it would be good if you talk to upstream and ask them
to provide the tarball, where all source files, including
tests, docs etc will be in the same tarball.

Best regards

Anton

Hallo all, hallo Anton,

> I have already imported the new version and build a package with the current
> version 2.8p1. So yes, I think the best would be to use the newer version
> as a first package. I let you know when it's done.

I finished it. The new version (2.8p1) can be found on Alioth:
git://git.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/calculix-ccx.git

Anton, can you please look over it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Wolfgang