Re: RFS: calculix-ccx -- CalculiX CrunchiX is a three dimensional structual Finite Element Solver

Hi Wolfgang,

it seems, that the current version of the program is 2.8p1,
you have packaged 2.7. Don`t you want to use newer version?
If not, is it possible to get 2.7 tarball somewhere on their
website?

You have done a great packaging work. I am ready to upload it.
Just an advice for future uploads, please consider adding
autotest into the d/rules as well as autopkgtest (DEP-8)
for continuous integration. If you need an examples of that,
look some of my packages [1]. Most of them are having already
such autopkgtest.

Also please think about tasks (see Andreas` message), it is important.

[1] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gladky.anton@gmail.com

Best regards

Anton