Re: cddlib

I found the explanation in the pdf documentation.

In libcdd.so the functions with dd_ prefix use floating point arithmetic.

In libcddgmp.so the symbols with dd_ use gmp and there are copies of all
the function with floating point arithmetic with prefix ddf_.
So just use libcddgmp which has both with different symbols.

Best,
Tobias