Debian Science policy outdated (Was: plplot_5.10.0-0.1_amd64.changes is NEW)

Hi all,

Axel is perfectly correct that Debian Science policy is unmaintained and
outdated.  While things mentioned below could be easily fixed by

     cme fix dpkg-control

there are other issues we should fix.  I'd recommend taking Debian Med
or Debian GIS policy as template since both have evolved since the time
when Debian Science was touched the last time.

PS: And no, I will not volunteer to do this job, sorry.