Re: Fwd: plplot_5.10.0-0.1_amd64.changes is NEW

(CC: debian-science)

Le 23/09/2014 22:26, Andrew Ross a écrit :

> Thibat,
>
> I have now uploaded a new version 5.10.0+dfsg-1 to mentors.debian.net.
> This the serious outstanding bugs, other than the Ada problem, which
> I believe is a transient issue related to gnat rather than a plplot
> problem. I've fixed up some lintian issues as well. If you (or Axel
> / Olly) are able to review / upload this I would be most grateful!

I'm building it right now.

> I've applied to join debian-science with the intention of putting the
> debian packaging on alioth. Currently it lives on the upstream git
> repository on sourceforge. I hope that will aid maintenance for all.

Thanks, I do believe it will help! And welcome in the team!

Whenever you can, check that your package follows de Debian Science
policy as much as possible (at least change the Maintainer field, put
yourself as Uploader instead, make the VCS fields point to alioth) and
push it to Alioth. Then ping me and I will upload it (I may wait until
the previous upload migrates to testing though).

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience
http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html

Kind regards, Thibaut.