RFP: glueviz -- Linked data visualization in Python

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org>

* Package name    : glue
  Version         : 0.3
  Upstream Author : Chris Beaumont, Thomas Robitaille, Michelle Borkin
* URL             : http://glueviz.org
* License         : BSD-3
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : Glue is a Python library to explore relationships within and among related datasets.

Hi,

I just got a request to package the "Glue" package. The package looks very
promising to me, and I think it is absolutely worth having it packaged for
Debian. I would do it myself, however I already maintain a number of packages
and I think that this is a good package to get involved into the Debian
procedures: modern development style, responsive upstream, clear license
etc. So, I would encourage you to start packaging it, if you are interested.

- From the debian-astro mailing list, we can offer you any help for the
packaging process, as well as sponsoring when the package is ready to upload.
We would also encourage you to put the packaging under the umbrella of
the Debian Astronomy Working Group for collective maintenance.

Best regards

Ole