Re: RFS: libcerf - library for complex error function

Hi Ole
  thanks for your very thorough review.
Besides all the other issues that you pointed out

> - since the sources are under MIT license, the packaging should as well.
>   GPL is very restrictive for libraries.

This would basically mean that the entire package files will be
distributed under the MIT license - am I right?

> - Copyright is incomplete, f.e.  Antonio Cervellino is missing from
>   fortran/ subdir

Yes - and another question: would you find it reasonable to provide an
extra package for the Fortran bindings?

I hope I can start with this stuff tomorrow evening.

Thanks again for your efforts.

best regards
  Eugen