Re: RFS: libcerf - library for complex error function

Hi Eugen,

as I am not a DD yet, I cannot sponsor your package. Here is, however,
my review:

- you may want to put this under debian-science maintenance. See
  http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html for
  the policy.

- Upgrade standards-version to 3.9.5

- why Priority: extra? I'd change this to optional.

- *.dirs file are not needed in your case.

- since the sources are under MIT license, the packaging should as well.
  GPL is very restrictive for libraries.

- Copyright is incomplete, f.e.  Antonio Cervellino is missing from
  fortran/ subdir

- documentation (manpages) have a different license which must be mentioned
  in debian/copying. Also m4 macros.

- Short descriptions should be more informative

- remove the comments being a sample from debian/rules
  also remove the "originally written" stuff (the file is too trivial to
  keep this)

- please put the upstream files in a separate git branch, and also
  provide a pristine-tar branch.

- I would not split the -doc from the -dev package, since it is very small
  and contains only the manpages.

- it may be worth to provide a symbols file. See
  https://wiki.debian.org/UsingSymbolsFiles for how to create one.

Best regards

Ole